Design and develop control algorithms and testing routines for satellite modules.
You will be involved in
- Design and develop embedded software
- Create tests to validate the accuracy and conformity of code
- Review and maintain code written by others
- Investigate issues as reported by other engineering teams
- Analyze and optimize hardware behaviour and performance
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional engineering teams
What do we need?
- Proven experience in at least two of the following:
- Developing solutions that combine software and hardware
- Experience in developing highly reliable embedded software
- Strong understanding of control systems engineering, ideally in a real-time environment
- Proficiency in C development
- Confident using Python
- Experience in developing unit tests and working with testing frameworks
- Some experience with version control (Git) and CI/CD pipelines
How to stand out from the crowd?
- A relevant qualification in computer science
- A good understanding of electronics
- Actuators and sensors experience