“Igor, it’s alive!” Want to bring our satellites to life? Have enough technical skills and passion? Well, what are you waiting for?
For us our customers are sacred! You should be enthusiastic to provide support, troubleshooting, testing and validation to our partners – no person left alone in space!
In this position you will be involved in the development and maintenance of a flexible and portable solution used to communicate with embedded devices. Using specific configuration for each embedded device – a proper visualization will help both the customers and the developers to communicate with our products. Striving for a modular solution that can abstract the demands and meet the known use cases.
- Consuming REST and WebSockect APIs
- OAuth and OIDC for security
- HTML5 & CSS3
- Visual Studio Code and/or IntelliJ WebStorm IDEs
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- ElectronJS & ReactJS experience
- Communication protocol development
- Experience with serialport.io or other type serial port communication
- Atlassian tools (Jira & Confluence)
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery