We design and build exceptional satellites. EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit. All made possible by unique satellite technology and our great engineering team. We are searching for more superhumans to join us in our mission to democratize access to space.
What is the role?
As a product-centric organization, we are committed to ensuring outstanding levels of quality of our spacecraft and the processes behind the development. We are looking for an experienced leader who has been involved in the Assembly, Integration, and Testing in high-paced and high-tech production. You will develop and implement integrated departmental plans, policies, and procedures as well as provide leadership to all the team members’ input on technical strategies, goals, and objectives.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Lead the Assembly, Integration and Testing of the whole EnduroSat portfolio
- Ensure impeccable quality of our spacecraft
- Manage daily activities of the team members
- Responsible for traceability and accountability in the department
- Ensure execution according to defined processes and quality standards
- Take ownership of any process deviation to initiate early corrective action and minimize the manufacturing impact
- Communicate with all related departments
- Drive continues improvement
What do we look for?
- A Degree in Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Seniority in leading customized production
- Are open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Are a quick learner, proactive, self-starter
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
- Are passionate about space
How to stand out?
- Lean/ SixSigma knowledge/certification
- ERP knowledge
- Experience with ISO quality standards