EnduroSat is seeking a hands-on creative, energetic, and strategic Head of Marketing, capable to implement a bold marketing vision and multi-year brand strategy.
We are a dynamic and growing organization where innovation happens on daily basis. The Head of Marketing will oversee a small talented team of marketing, design, communications, and social media staff to implement the organization’s strategy.
The person will have daily interactions with the sales team, planning marketing and brand activities to scale the sales.
This position will have a direct impact on the company’s global image, vision, and growth, reporting directly and working closely with the CEO.
The Head of Marketing will be the organization’s leader, driving marketing strategy forward.
The candidate must be capable to handle and participate hands-on in the following key critical areas:
- Assess the current state of the organization’s marketing capabilities, tech stack, and roadmap
- Develop and oversee marketing and communications plans with the objective to meet and exceed the yearly sale target
- Build long-term marketing strategy based on data-driven decisions
- Plan & manage marketing budget to ensure consistent business growth
- Provide leadership and coaching across the organization on marketing, digital media, communication, brand stance, and content distribution
- Develop and execute high-impact, creative activities, designed to guide long-term positioning and messaging
- Generate strong, positive press coverage and oversee the quality and consistency of organizational messages across all media
- Coordinate all communications and marketing activities, including brand development, media relations, events, media campaigns, and crisis communications. Manage the organization’s outreach across all media
- Oversee key brand partnerships and engagements as well as advise on marketing execution
Requirements & Skillset
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in Marketing, Communication, Sales, or a relevant field
- 8+ years of progressively responsible experience in marketing/communications in a product-driven company
- Proof of successful work in building and managing fast-growing product company marketing and brand.
- The candidate must be capable to defend and articulate concepts, action plan, and strategy, based on real data and market analysis
- Proven track record of creating campaigns and initiatives that will drive and increase revenue (portfolio and case examples)
- Skills, knowledge, and understanding of digital platforms, advertising, and developing campaigns that engage, inform, motivate, and drive digital growth
- Strong project management skills including coordinating and collaborating across departments with staff members and community partners
- Able to identify and pursue partnerships opportunities, manage multiple tasks in a dynamic environment, and be adept at coordination of people to reach goals
- Expertise in media platforms (social media, broadcast, video, radio, audio, podcasts, others)
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision-making. Capacity to extract valuable statistical data and reflect on it
- Hands-on experience with customers is a must!
- Ability to pivot and adapt to changes in project direction and deadlines