We design and build exceptional satellites. EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit. All made possible by unique satellite technology and our great engineering team. We are searching for more superhumans to join us in our mission to democratize access to space.
What is the role?
As the head of product assurance and quality, you are responsible for organizing and managing all quality-related topics inside the company. You report directly to the CEO and work continuously in close collaboration with the engineering, production, and procurement teams. You organize and manage a team of product assurance and quality assurance engineers. During specific reviews, you are invited to present the company’s view in front of customers and partners.
- Responsible for company quality policies, EnduroSat’s quality manual (product assurance plan reflecting the quality practices of the company), Quality metrics, anomaly management, quality templates, EEE policies, radiation, and technical risk management
- Define quality requirements applicable to suppliers
- Responsible for adaptation of EU/ECSS and equivalent US standards to EnduroSat programs
- Responsible for organizing Continuous Improvement & Knowledge management
- Manage PA and QA teams
- Manage GO/NOGO reviews for product releases
- Manage GO/NOGO reviews for satellite deliveries to launch the campaign
- Manage investigation for critical anomalies (at satellite and equipment levels)
- Participate in major design and development reviews (PDR, CDR, Manufacturing readiness, etc)
- Ensure the processes are followed, the documentation is issued, and traceability is enforced
- Organize internal and supplier audits
- Follow quality metrics and proposes improvements
What do we look for?
- 10+ years experience in Space programs engineering and/or product assurance, from design to AIT and launch campaigns
- Former team management experience
- Are open to knowledge sharing
- Openness to knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor junior engineers
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
How to stand out?
- Deep knowledge of hardware electrical engineering, radiation hardening
- Experience in Satellite AIT testing
- Strong network in the space industry product assurance and quality assurance community
- Former experience in designing a quality framework