Full Time Sofia, Bulgaria
You have just 5 minutes to determine the operations of an autonomous spacecraft for the next 5 hours as it passes above your head with 28000 km/h. Are you up for the challenge?
Get ready to operate EnduroSat’s next generation satellites. Provide support for customer operations by preparing autonomous scripts.
Validate satellite performance and take corrective actions to ensure mission success!
- Analyze satellite telemetry on a daily basis
- Identify and analyze potential risks
- Perform commissioning of payloads based on documentation
- Formulate and validate scripts for different operational flows
- Maintain activities documentation during daily operations
- B.S. or M.S. degree in a technical field
- Experience in the field of time-critical operations (spacecraft operations, air traffic control or similar)
- Good knowledge of at least one scripting language (Python, MatLab or similar)
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Good command of technical documentation
Requirements considered an advantage
- Knowledge and experience in electronics testing
- Practical experience with C/C++ or Python
- Experience with Data Analysis
- Goal-oriented person
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery