We are looking for a Product/Process Engineer to join our growing team and help with preparing, managing, and controlling all internal and external product documentation.
Including product configuration, engineering, and production documentation, user manuals and customer required documentation.
The Product Engineer will also work on component engineering with our R&D team in the early stages of development and help with guiding and influencing the product design, as well as the documents structure.
He/she will also be responsible to maintain the product configuration control.
- Manages Product Configuration, Variant management, and Engineering Change Management Process within the Company
- Ensure all product and system requirements are considered from the initial product conception to the finished result
- Generate clear and complete production documentation to enable product manufacturing
- Coordinate product offering and customization with Sales and R&D
- Manages and assures proper configuration control within ERP for all released production products
- Supports R&D design process with technology information and components engineering
- Assist with shop floor layout and cell designs
- Supports and leads continuous improvement, problem solving and process design within the manufacturing
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery
- Results oriented