What you’ll be doing?
- Assist satellite development teams – diagnose and troubleshoot reported issues, and provide guidance, and best practices for working with EnduroSat systems. The primary communication channels are email and chat, however, video conferences are used for complex issues or based on customer request
- Collaborate with an experienced team of software, hardware, and mechanical engineers to resolve complex cases
- Oversee the lifecycle of customer returns and repairs – assist the logistics team with document preparation, perform module inspections, work with all involved parties towards timely resolution, and update the customer on a regular basis
- Perform customer-facing documentation reviews, and report inaccuracies to the technical writers’ team for rectification
- Create knowledgebase articles documenting recurring or lengthy support topics
What do you need?
- Keen interest in the aerospace industry
- Customer-first mentality – a business exists because of its customer base
- Working proficiency in English – both written and oral
- Attention to detail, desire to learn new skills and systems, ability to multitask and prioritize
- Diverse skillset encompassing hardware, software, and soft skills. A true jack of all trades
Ways to stand out from the crowd?
- Familiarity with Python and/or C programming languages – this is not a code-heavy role but an understanding of concepts and tools will allow you to excel during communication with engineering teams
- Experience with Zendesk Suite
- Familiarity with basic RF terminology and concepts
- Familiarity with basic electrical engineering terminology and concepts