What is the role?
As a senior program manager at EnduroSat, your job is to drive a major multi-year program on time, on cost, and on quality to the satisfaction of the end customer. The project encompasses satellite production, launches, and ground segment operations for the customer.
Your responsibilities encompass all the domains of project management, including managing the relationship with the customer and driving internal teams and external suppliers by setting objectives and milestones. In order to achieve your objectives you will coordinate with the Company’s leadership team to ensure adequate resources are allocated to the project. Execution of the project will also require you to attend and communicate at some conferences and events.
- MSc degree in aerospace engineering, geospatial information systems, computer science, or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years experience in the space industry with remote sensing missions, either on the ground segment side or space segment. Alternatively, a minimum of 5 years of experience with geospatial digital platforms
- Experience with complex project management
- Excellent English speaking/writing skills
- Citizen of a member state of the European Union
Requirements considered an advantage
- Experience with European satellite imagery providers and/or consumers
- Extensive network within the satellite remote sensing industry
- Technical experience in developing satellite ground segments
- Technical experience in developing satellite imagery applications
- A Leader mentality
- Fast learner and curious
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Strong negotiation skills