EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit.
We believe that universal access to space will inherently improve human life so our mission is to empower humans to connect and progress through space technology.
All made possible by unique satellite technology and a great engineering team
As a Senior Talent Partner you will be working on all aspects of the recruitment process and your day will never look the same. You’ll partner and build relationships with stakeholders ensuring that we hire world-class talent with the right cultural fit. You’ll use effective sourcing techniques to generate a pipeline from a variety of channels, help improve our processes to attract the best people for EnduroSat and oversee the end to end process, interviews, stakeholder management and promoting internal initiatives to drive referrals.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Managing the complete recruitment process for various space related roles
- Identifying and managing candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact through offer acceptance and raising the offer
- Developing recruitment strategies to attract and maintain top talent. We love new ideas and we are eager to hear yours!
- Coaching hiring managers to improve the offer acceptance rate
- Maintaining data integrity to report on recruitment data and metrics to ensure scalability of our recruitment strategies
- Having a bit of fun with us along the way. It’s challenging but also hugely rewarding. We are on an incredible journey to democratize access to space!
- 3+ years of experience in hiring with focus on hardware engineering and /or embedded software
- Hands-on sourcing experience
- Some recruitment experience in a Automotive /Aerospace industry or other high-technology R&D company
- Passionate about candidate experience and delivering an exceptional service to stakeholders
- Proven ability to hit and/or exceed targets
- Resilient, tenacious and have the ability to juggle conflicting and multiple priorities
Join us if you:
- Are open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery
- Are a quick learner, proactive, ready to work on your own and in a team
- Have excellent communication skills and positive attitude
- Are passionate about space