“Igor, it’s alive!” Want to bring our satellites to life? Have enough technical skills and passion? Well, what are you waiting for?
We’re looking for a Software Engineer able to analyze product’s software requirements and propose a plan to meet them, take part in satellites design, prototype, design and develop fast iterative solutions.
For us our customers are sacred! You should be enthusiastic to provide support, troubleshooting, testing and validation to our partners – no person left alone in space!
You will be building our next generation platform on the latest ground station:
- Writing C/C++ applications over multiple Operating Systems
- Testing and Verification
- Creating and Reviewing Documentation
- Windows and/or Linux programming
- Software Design
- C++ 14/17 programming
- Writing testable software
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- C++ 20
- UML, YAML, JSON, XML
- Git, GitLab, cmake
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery