“Failure is not an option…” Whatever we build, it is designed to last. Do you have what it takes to test and qualify spacecrafts?
We’re looking for a Spacecraft Hardware Test Engineer who will be responsible for supporting the testing of satellite systems and applications across all phases of the Development Life Cycle.
This role specifically supports testing of firmware and software on communication and power modules for NanoSats.
Our customers are sacred to us. You should be passionate about assisting them with potential troubleshooting, testing, and validation.
- Develop his/her own expertise
- Work in a multi-disciplinary team developing test methods for complex space systems
- Ability to plan, specify and carry out development of new test systems
- Plan testing activities and milestones
- Identify and analyze potential risk
- Prepare and maintain adequate and up-to-date documentation during development
- Engineering University degree in Electronics / Electrical Engineering or similar
- 2 years of technical competencies and experience in the field of electronics (analog and digital), software and test practices
- Experience with test equipment
- Deep knowledge of electronic test methods and equipment
- Practical experience with C, C++ or Python
- Good understanding of validation techniques and verification of new HW & SW solutions
- Fluent English
Requirements considered an advantage
- Experience with project management
- Knowledge and experience in data acquisition
- Goal-oriented person
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Understanding the importance of the last mile delivery