We design and build exceptional satellites. EnduroSat is on a mission to transform the complex satellite industry into a streamlined data service, enabling instant access and transactions with space data on the cloud from hundreds of sensors in orbit. All made possible by unique satellite technology and our great engineering team. We are searching for more superhumans to join us in our mission to democratize access to space.
What is the role?
As a Spacecraft Mechanical Architect, you are responsible for the mechanical engineering activities related to spacecraft design, manufacturing, testing, launch, and operations. Your activity may include the design, development, and qualification of EnduroSat generic satellite platforms, and/or satellites for specific customers.
You are part of EnduroSat’s system engineering team and you will participate in the full spacecraft lifecycle, from initial design to AIT and launch operations. You may be required to participate in technical meetings with customers, under the leadership of the system engineer.
Some of your daily tasks will include:
- Layout and mechanical accommodation of platform units and payload
- Management of mechanical interfaces with the launch service provider
- Build FEM models
- Compute mechanical predictions for launch and test environments
- Identify stresses in the primary structure
- Identify test success criteria
- Check the adequacy of unit qual levels
- Correlate models with test results
- Investigation and closure of all issues related to mechanical behavior
What do we look for?
- Master of Science in aerospace engineering or mechanical engineering ( or equivalent)
- 10+ years experience in Space programs engineering
- Excellent technical background in satellite Mechanical engineering
- Openness to knowledge sharing and willingness to mentor junior engineers
- Understanding the importance of the last-mile delivery
- Have excellent communication skills and a positive attitude
How to stand out?
- Experience in nanosatellites and small satellites
- Thorough understanding of thermal design engineering