„Did you try to turn it on and off again?”
Well, in our case this will not end well. If you ever wanted to work in the space industry and ensure its backbone operations, keep reading…
We’re looking for a system administrator to support the development and maintenance of infrastructure that will be used for building satellites and space communication systems.
Being a part of the IT team she/he will work on our infrastructure and support it. She/he will have the opportunity to develop and grow her/his career by learning from experienced colleagues.
You will be working with technologies and services used for building the next generation of satellite and space systems.
Min 3 year experience with
- Managing and supporting Windows and Mac workstations
- Building and supporting the office network and printers
- Installing and updating operating systems and other software products
- Work in close collaboration with the other engineering teams in the company
- Work with suppliers and install new equipment at the office
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- Knowledge of computer systems, hardware and software
- Knowledge of Windows desktop operating systems
- Knowledge of Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge of MacOS
- Knowledge of networks, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, routing and Wi-Fi
- Fast learner
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Able to make decisions and work on tasks independently