„Did you try to turn it on and off again?”
Well, in our case this will not end well. If you ever wanted to work in the space industry and ensure its backbone operations, keep reading…
We’re looking for a Technical Support Specialist to support the development and maintenance of infrastructure that will be used for building satellites and space communication systems.
Being a part of the IT team you will work on our infrastructure and support it. You will have the opportunity to develop and grow your career by learning from experienced colleagues.
You will be working with technologies and services used for building the next generation of satellite and space systems.
Min 1 year experience with
- Managing and supporting Windows and Mac workstations
- Building and supporting network devices
- Installing and updating operating systems and other software products
- Work with suppliers and install new equipment
Requirements Considered an Advantage
- Knowledge and experience with computer systems, hardware and software
- Knowledge and experience with Windows desktop operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with Windows server operating systems
- Knowledge and experience with MacOS
- Knowledge of networking, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, routing and Wi-Fi
- Fast learner
- Open to knowledge sharing
- Able to make decisions and work on tasks independently