X-Band 2×2 Patch Array
Ultra High-speed communication
Our X-band Patch 2x2 Array is a high gain right hand circularly polarized patch antenna. The X-band 2x2 Array utilizes four patches to shape the beam resulting in 2X gain than an individual patch. Its low mass and form-factor make it easy to integrate on any side of our CubeSat structures.
Included with this product
- 5 hours of engineering support
- Packed in a custom box
- Full warranty
- Technical information (Datasheet)
- Operating frequency: 8025-8400 MHz
- RF output power: up to 4 W
- Circularly polarized: Right Hand Circular Polarization
- Half Power Beam Width (HPBW) 40 deg
- Gain: Above 12 dBi
Qualification tests - Information coming soon
Space qualification tests will be performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification test levels and duration will follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.