X-Band Patch Antenna
Our X-band Patch Antenna is a high gain right hand circularly polarized antenna. Its extremely low mass and very small form-factor make it easily integrated on any side of a CubeSat structure compliant with the CubeSat standard.
Included with this product
- 5 hours of engineering support
- Packed in a custom box
- Full warranty
- Technical information (Datasheet)
- Operating frequency: 8025-8400 MHz
- RF output power: up to 4 W
- Mass: 2.20g +/-0.05g
- Circularly Polarized (Right-Hand)
- Half Power Beam Width (HPBW) 74 deg
- The gain in the operating bandwidth is above 6 dBi
Qualification tests - Information coming soon
Space qualification tests will be performed on the Qualification Engineering Model. Qualification test levels and duration will follow the ESA standard ECSS-E-ST-10-03C and GEVS: GSFC-STD-7000A.