1.1 Delivery of products is up to 5 business days after receiving the payment.
1.2 Products are handed over to the Buyer by signing of a hand-over protocol or by the acceptance and signing of the transport document by the transport agent. The Buyer shall notify the Seller in writing within 3 (three) business days from receipt of delivery for established quantitative and qualitative variations of the product which are not established at the time of acceptance. After this period, the delivered product is considered to be undamaged.
1.3 The Buyer shall indemnify the Seller for any damages the latter has suffered and any costs incurred as a result of a fault or ungrounded notification under Art.1.2.
1.4. In case that after a written notification for the delivery of the products, made by the Seller, the same are not accepted by the Buyer in the above manner, the acceptance will be deemed to be made within 2 (two) weeks from the date of receipt of the written notice by the Buyer.
1.5. In this case, the Seller has the right to unilaterally draw a hand-over protocol, and will issue an invoice to the Buyer.
1.6. Minor inconsistencies that do not violate the operation and the operational safety of the products or reduce their functionality are not a reason for refusal the acceptance of the delivery.
- Warranties and Returns
2.1 The Seller ensures that the supplied products are new, unused, have passed all stages of production control and are consistent with the submitted specifications and technical documentation.
2.2 The time period of the commercial guarantee of the standard products of the Seller is 12 (twelve) months from the date of delivery, respectively the signing of the delivery document (transport document).
2.3 This warranty shall be valid upon presentation of proof of purchase of the product (invoice).
2.4 The commercial guarantee shall not be provided and shall not be valid in the case of:
– Damages to the integrity of the products.
– Improper storage before usage, exposure to adverse weather conditions (temperatures above 100˚C or below -45˚C), wetting of the products or aggressive chemicals, violation of the requirements of the Seller.
– Incorrect usage carried out in violation of the instructions of the Seller (including exceeding the absolute maximum ratings as per the datasheets of the products) and the applicable law.
– Damage caused by poor choice of materials for installation (if any), alterations or repairs made by the Buyer or any third party without the knowledge of the Seller.
– Manipulation or unauthorized intervention on the technical integrity of the product or its components made by unauthorized personnel.
– Improper maintenance and failure to follow the instructions for use and operation.
– Wear out as a result of the normal use, wear and tear as a result of the impact of force majeure or unforeseen external shocks and wear caused by unrecoverable software error.
2.5 In the event that during the warranty period, one or more manufacturing defects are established, the Buyer must notify the Seller and give him a chance to check the defective product, and shall provide a completed standard protocol for complaints to the Seller.
2.6 In this case, the Seller is obliged either to replace the advertised products with the same or equivalent model or to repair the damage and in some cases a credit note may be issued for the defective product at the selling price. The Seller should perform these actions in the shortest possible time, but not more than 30 days after the date of the signing of the complaints on his part.
2.7 The warranty period does not start from the beginning in case of a replacement. If it is found that the defect is attributable to the Seller, all costs will be charged to it. The Buyer covers the costs for sending the products to the office of the Seller.
2.8 In case of disagreement between the Seller and the Buyer on the reasons for defection, either Party may determine the defect and the reasons with the help of an independent inspection company. The current expenditure on payment of such control examination on the causes of the defects shall be at the expense of the Party requesting the same. The costs incurred, once the cause of the defect is established, shall be recovered by the responsible Party to the other Party.